We’re in this together!
Good Times Games is happy to announce that we have reopened our storefront and we are very excited to see all of our loyal customers in person again. We need to take the responsible steps to continue operations, and ask for your support & patience as we introduce procedures to ensure the health & safety of our staff & customers. We ask that you respect our new policies and support us with regards to occupancy, sanitation and social distancing while in our store. We’re pleased to be able to continue to offer service through our online store and provide delivery and pick up service.
- Occupancy will be limited to a max of 3 customers at a time.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer when you enter the store.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6ft from staff or any other customers.
- Computer room, game tables, organized play events, camps etc are suspended until we have been given the appropriate approvals to resume those activities.
- Washroom will be unavailable for public use.
- We will not be able to accept returns at this time.
- If you are sick, have been in contact with someone who is sick or are required to self-isolate, please postpone your visit until a later date.
- If you appear to be sick or do not adhere to any of the posted policies, the staff may refuse you access to the store.
Online store hours 24/7
Good Times Store Hours
Hours are subject to change - please watch our Facebook page and online store for updates.
We sincerely thank you all for your support and understanding as we navigate these changes to our business. Our little community means a lot to us and we want to do what we can to keep our Good Times friends & families entertained while we all do our part in social distancing. 🌈❤️
How does this online thing work?
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out:
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.